To view or delete your old Google Places reviews without signing up for Google+:
- Make sure you are signed into the account you used to write reviews on Google Places.
- Go to maps.google.com.
- Click on My Places in the left hand panel.
- Click More, and select Rated. You’ll see all the reviews that you’ve written. Your reviews are public but anonymously attributed to, “A Google user.”
- To delete a review, click to open the menu and select Delete. Note that if you want to edit any of your old Google Places content, you’ll first have to move it to Google+ Local.
- If you would like to move your content to Google+ Local and have it be attributed to your Google+ name, click on Get started with Google+ Local.