1) In Microsoft Outlook, select Email Accounts from the Tools menu.
2) On the Email Accounts wizard window, select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
3) For your server type, select IMAP or POP3, and then click Next.
4) Complete the fields for the Internet Email Settings window, and then click More Settings.
5) On the Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
6) If you did not change the SMTP relay section, select Use same settings as my incoming mail server. If you changed the user name and password in the SMTP relay section of your Manage Email Accounts page, select “Log on using” and enter the user name and password. The example above assumes you did not change your SMTP relay section in your Manage Email Accounts page.
7) On the Advanced tab, set the following.
Incoming Server port
IMAP without SSL – 143
IMAP with SSL – 993
POP without SSL – 110
POP with SSL – 995
Outgoing Server (SMTP) port
Without SSL – one of the following: 25, 80, 3535
With SSL – 465
8) Click OK.
9) Click Next, and then click Finish.