To Use an Android Mobile Device with Hosted Exchange
1) From the Home screen, tap the gray Application button.
2) Tap Email.
3) Tap Next.
4) Complete the following, and then tap Next:
- Email Address — Your full email address
- Password — Your email password
5) Tap Next.
6) Tap Exchange account.
7) Complete the following fields, and then click Next.
- Domain\Username — Enter your full email address preceded by a backslash.
- (For example, \firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some phones do not require the backslash.)
- Password — Enter your email password.
- Exchange Server — Type one of the following, based on your Hosted Exchange Email version:
- Exchange 2007 — mail.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — mail.ex2.secureserver.net or mail.ex3.secureserver.net
Some Android devices require the Exchange Server p3pw5ex1oab001. If mail.ex(1/2).secureserver.net fails to work for your device, try this alternate server.
- Use secure connection SSL — Select this option
- Accept all SSL certificates — Select this option
8) Select your desired Account options, and then tap Next.
9) Select your desired settings on Set up email, and then tap Done.
This information and more can be found on the GoDaddy Support Page.