31 Mar Why Google Analytics Is Important to Your Website
If you haven’t heard about Google Analytics, this article is for you!
This article comes from Social Media Today.
Why Google Analytics Is Important to Your Website
Google Analytics is one of the top, most powerful tools out there for monitoring and analyzing traffic on your website. It gives you an enormous amount of information about who is visiting your site, what they are looking for, and how they are getting to your site. Any business that wants to expand and grow its business on the internet should definitely be using Google Analytics on its website.
Here is a list of the important data that Google Analytics will give you:
- Where your visitors are coming from – very important if you’re targeting a specific audience.
- How your visitors found your website – this is very important for determining which of your efforts are paying off.
- It shows if visitors found your site directly, through a referral from another website (ex: Twitter, Facebook), or from search engines.
- Web browsers used by your visitors – knowing which web browsers your visitors use allows you to know which browsers you should be focusing on.
- What keywords were used by visitors in the search engines to get to your website – this is very crucial for SEO.
- Knowing which keywords people are searching for to get to your site determines if you are on the right track.
Click here to view the original article on Social Media Today.
Do you need help optimizing your website? Are you looking for an extra hand to reach your target audience? JC Sweet and Co. specializes in custom web design and social media management, giving you and your business the leg-up it needs.
Are you ready to get started with JC Sweet and Co.? Give us a call today or fill out our contact form to learn more about our services!